Question

Possible pregnancy?

I' m so worried. My period is about 7 days late. My husband had a vasectomy 2 yrs ago before our daughter was born. I know its impossible but I' m still concerned as I already have two toddlers. I fell pregnant with my 2nd whilst having IUD and I also thought that was impossible. Please, my husband and I are getting divorced and this will be the last thing I need. Is it at all possible? I cant remember if we had his sperm tested after the op.

It would be best to check a pregnancy test then you will know for sure.