Question
Posted by: Melany | 2009-02-20

Possible pregnancy

My period is already 4 days late. Last night I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative. For the past 6 days I' ve had pain in my lower abdominal area especially more towards my right side. It feels like burning pains and with times it feels like a slight stabbing pain stretch into my right leg. I would like to know a) what are the chances of being pregnant and the home test not picking it up yet and b) if I' m not pregnant and I haven' t had my period, what are the chances of having ovarian cysts?

I would suggest that you have a blood test. If this is negative, see your doctor. A cyst is a possibility especially in view of the pain.

1
Posted by: Melany | 2009-02-20

I forgot to mention that I have a persisting uncomfortable pain in my lower back.

Reply to Melany