Question
Posted by: MH | 2009-02-03

Possible Pregnancy

I had my last menstrual period on the 3 jan and went off the pill. For the past week i' ve been feeling bloated, having cramps and lots of watery &  brown discharge. It feels as if my period is coming, but nothing! I did not test yet, not sure whether or not i should?

My breasts are very tender and last nite in the shower, the water was hurting my nipples and had to stand with my back towards the shower head. Could i be pregnant?

It is more likely that it is your body adjusting to being off the Pill, but give it a few days and test if your period does not start.

3
Posted by: MH | 2009-02-04

I tested yesterday and was negative? Still having cramps, but nothing, just a white , brown &  pinkish discharge???

When should i test again?

Reply to MH
Posted by: MH | 2009-02-03

Thanks Dale, bought 2 pregnancy tests today. will test and let u know.

Reply to MH
Posted by: Dale | 2009-02-03

Hiya,

If you have a 28day regular cycle - you should have had your next period around the 30 Jan - if Im not mistaken... The only real way to know is to do the test - you can buy rather acurate ones at clicks for under R25.00.
I also had period pain and brownish blood - the day I tested and it was a positive.

So rather test - then you know for sure...

17w2d

Reply to Dale