Posted by: Dorcus | 2009-08-17

Possible pregnacy ... frustrated

I' m scared that i might be pregnant :? :(
I' m using ovral at the moment and i haven' t skipped once. I have this nausea feeling since Saturday. So the first thing that came to my mind is pregnancy :( Cause i felt the same when pregnant with Mapule &  Dimpho. The thoughts of being pregnant is killing me. My baby is only 6 months and still breastfeeding. Should i be pregnant, .....oh no... cr1 cr1

I called the doc' s room (gynae) however they can only see me nextweek monday. Ihe wait is double stressing me. I need to see a doc asap. Any doc around Fourways area? Please help.

ps: dtd on the 7th Aug hence i can' t do hpt :oops: .

Unless you have missed a period it is unlikely that you are pregnant. I am not sure why you can't do a pregnancy test.