Question

possible preg

I' m about a week and a half late for my period and i took 2 preg tests which came out negative. I had a normal period pain while exercising on the weekend that made me think i started but nothing and still nothing. I do not know whether to see my GP or a gynaecologist. Could i be preg even though the 2 tests were negative?

Pregnancy would be unlikely. You could start off seeing your GP, but might need to see a gynaecologist.

1

I have the exact same prob anonymous and just posted the question to the doc. I am 2 weeks late....