Question

possible pain

I have had my dog to the vet several times for apparent pain in the abdmomen. This I deduce by observing strained breathing and foetal posture. Every time he sees nothing wrong and tells me to wait and see if anything else comes up. Nothing does, but I still think there is pain, and it is getting more frequent. What can I do?

Dear Anon

Go for a second opinion.

1
Posted by: Chil | 2009-07-22

I would say it' s impossible to tell without more information. Could be diet-related. Try giving the dog smaller meals, and see if that helps.

You also make no mention of the dog' s ' output'  - does this look normal, and happen regularly?

I' d say you need to have an in-depth discussion with your vet.

Reply to Chil