Question
Posted by: Rose | 2010-01-19

possible miscarrage

I recently found out I am pregnant, 7 weeks. A week ago I was bleeding and went to see my gynea, the ultra sound showed the baby was ok and the next day the bleeding stopped and i contunued to feel nauseaus. Now, a week later things feel ok, haven' t had any pain or bleeding but am also not feeling quesy and that concerns me. Could you please tell me what that could mean?

thanx
Rose

It may mean nothing. Nausea gets better as the pregnancy gets further along. However, the only way to know for sure if the baby is okay is with another scan.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-01-21