Posted by: mike | 2011-05-16

possible minor stroke

dear doctor
3 weeks ago i had terrible pain in my left shoulder deep into the bone not in the tissue i went to a chemist and got Cataflam D and ADCO-DOL after 12 hours the pain went away but left me with pins and needles in my left hand and a loss of feeling which is still with me i have had frozen shoulder limiting my range of movement in the same arm for about 3 years but havent to date explored any treatment is this possibly a mini stroke ?

It is unlikely to be due to a stroke. With a stroke, there will be an absence of pins and needles. It is more likely that you have irritation of the nerves radiating from the cervical spine. I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and treatment.