Question
Posted by: john | 2012/05/31

Possible genital warts

I have little round growths on my penis, not on my testicles. It looks like small warts. This came out of nowhere. I did not have sex with anyone but my partner. we have been together for 4 years. what could be the cause of this and what can I use to clear the problem?

John

It is possible that you have penile warts and it is very important to consult your doctor for treatment thereof. Your partner will have to consult a gynaecologists to determine if there are any warts on her cervix. The human papiloma virus, which is the cause for warts, are related to cervical cancer.