Question
Posted by: Wandy | 2009/05/05

possible flu

I woke up this morning feeling ok, just a stiff neck. But about two hours ago, my whole body just became sore, my head feels heavy and i feel a bit dizzy, my neck is worse, my back is painful and cold, my muscles feel like I was working out, my legs, my arms. I' m currently on treatment for scabies. (I' m 32 and female)

Dear Wandy
It sounds to me as if you have flu - if you have a fever, please see a doctor for a proper medical examination and to be booked off - I think you should stay in bed for a few days but you may need a prescription for medication too.