Question
Posted by: :-( | 2010/06/17

possible dep affects of Tryphazil

I have been on Tryphazil now for 2 weeks and since then have experienced quite frequent feeling down or sort of depressed, nothing makes me happy anymore, could it possibly be this?

Yes.
Many birth-control and similar hormonal pilss can, generally through their hormonal effects, cause a higher than average incidence of Depression. I'd like it if the docs who prescribe these drugs warned people of this possibility. Fortunately the depression generally responds as well to medication and CBT as opther depressions do

1

Yes.