Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2013/02/18

Possible?

I am 10 weeks pregnant and already did my hiv status and other blood tests for my pregnancy and I tested negative, last night i had sex with my ex boyfriend and the condom broke, after it broke we continued without it but he did not cum inside me. now he tells me he is HIV positive, what are the chances of him having infected me and my bby?

please do not judge me and only advise.

Thank you a million

10
Posted by: Concerned | 2013/02/19

And Yes Amandla I am not ignorant but was plein careless due to ''heat of the mment'' thing......

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: Concerned | 2013/02/19

Ok Amasi the ban is lifted you can judge me now.

I havent gone to the doc yet but I have an app for today afternoon.

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: Amasi | 2013/02/19

Amandla, she said no judging. Please let us know when the ban on judging has been lifted as there are many who would like to pass a judgement.

31bn1a

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: Amandla | 2013/02/19

hahahahahaha Zintle:.............u are selfish....or ubufuna ukufaka indlebe ye x yakho....LOL ey niyageza shame phewww
Amasi: You can google PEP (ignore that boutique shop at low prices) to soothe your conscience....Yhooo hahahahahahahah

Anikhathali kodwa ngemizimba yenu hay truth be told Concerned and the funny thing you are not ignorant but careless sisi maan....where is your current BF xa uzolala ne X...c''mon girl what is wrong with you?

Reply to Amandla
Posted by: Concerned | 2013/02/18

Thanx u guys, I phoned my doc and will have to go see him and the sooner is only tomorrow to see him and get the prescription.

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: ..... | 2013/02/18

I think this is sme kind of a joke right.

Reply to .....
Posted by: Amasi | 2013/02/18

Concerned
As you are still worrying about if you really want to go to the doctor and passing all judgements to yourself etc. You can google PEP (ignore that boutique shop at low prices) to soothe your conscience.

Unlike Zinhle, I was thinking of legs not ears. Maybe you didn''t like the legs/ears of your BD so you decided to fix them. Me just thinking not judging, you have already done the judgement and punishment yourself.

OK. Press that google button now and stop sobing.

213m5j

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: .... | 2013/02/18

Run to the DR for PEP you must protect that child from HIV, " REMEMBER YOU HAVE FEW HOURS LEFT"  as Amasi has said.

Reply to ....
Posted by: zinhle | 2013/02/18

go get PEP and make sure you get it from a person who treats HIV and is experienced since you are pregnant. Yikes girl u dont play . u couldnt just hold off the itch.......Atleast he had the decency to tell you his status.Pity he couldnt tell you before.......I wish you baby the best of luck.....as for you.............u are selfish....or ubufuna ukufaka indlebe ye x yakho......how will you hide those pills from ur babby daddy???? i have too many questions and i feel sorry 4 u

Reply to zinhle
Posted by: Amasi | 2013/02/18

I will reserve my judgement as you requested, of course it is there. I will let it bother me only.

All I can say is run to the doctor for PEP as there is something called pre cum which carries a lot virus that cum.

Remember, you have few hours left.

yntp26

Reply to Amasi