Question
Posted by: K | 2010/07/06

possible?

Is it possible to start menopause at 44? I am the pill, Minulet and my breasts have become swollen and tender and my belly has become bigger. Is this middle age spread as they call it? I was on predisone twice last month . Is it maybe a side effect? My face is a little rounder as well. My hair has started thinning too. Im worried and dont like this change at all. Please advise. Thanks

Hallo K
These symptoms can be due to cortisone use. Menopause is possible at 44 but more likely around 50.

5
Posted by: K | 2010/07/07

I meant to ask this as well. How long before the effects of cortisone wear off?

Reply to K
Posted by: k | 2010/07/07

Thanks doc. Thought it might be the cortisone.

Zan: I dont think so. I had period 14/6. Thanks.

Reply to k
Posted by: zan | 2010/07/06

sorry meant to says ur pregg

Reply to zan
Posted by: zan | 2010/07/06

ur greggies

Reply to zan
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/06

Hallo K