Question
Posted by: Bok | 2008/08/22

Possible????

Can it be possible to get pregnant after one left the pill a month ago?? I now I' m trying to get pregnant now and only left the pill on the 23rd July, but I didn' t get my period this month and are feeling sick as hell the past two days if I just want to throw up.

Yes it is possible.

4
Posted by: BOK | 2008/08/26

Hi MB1

I did a HPT over the weekend, but it came back Neg. I think it is just my body getting back to normal after using the pill for a long time. But we' re gonna keep on trying and as you said have some fun doing so.

Thank you for everything.

Reply to BOK
Posted by: MB1 | 2008/08/22

Keep me posted please! Just remember everything happens in the exact time it is planned for you. I know easy for me to say right? Well i am talking off experience and when you least expect it miracles do happen. NAd always always remember trying to fall pregnant is the best thing so have fun and enjoy every second

Reply to MB1
Posted by: Bok | 2008/08/22

Thanks, will maybe do a test over the weekend and see. If it is negative I will just keep trying.
Thanks again.

Reply to Bok
Posted by: MB1 | 2008/08/22

It' s possible but can also be your body getting rid of the pill. Why don' t you do a test? It will be pretty awesome if you did conceive though but don' t get down the dumps if you didn' t conceive. All the best and i hope all works out for the best

Reply to MB1