Possibility of pregnancy?

I have been on clomid (100mg). Went to a scan and there was two eggs (12,5 mm). Went for blood tests on 12, 15 and 17 April to see when I will ovulate. After the 17th the dr confirmed that I will ovulate on the 19th and 20th of April. On 27 April i started to bleed. The flow was not heavy. According to the dr i was suppose to menstruate on the 10 - 12 May. What could this bleeding have been? Was it my period? We had intercourse on 17,18,19 and 22 April 2009. What are the chances that I have conceived. Today is one day after my expected period and nothing as yet.

Dear Anonymous

The timing may well be consistent with an implantation bleed and therefore I would suggest that you wait another week before doing a blood pregnancy test. However if the pregnancy test is negative the possibility of ovarian cyst should be considered together with associated hormonal imbalance. This could be readily diagnosed by another ultrasound scan.

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim