Posted by: Very Worried | 2009-04-07

Possibility of Pregnancy

I was on Ovral contraception pill 3 months ago and started breakthrough bleeding my GP put me on Triodene with great results. I' ve been on this pill for 3 months with no complaints. However I was on a course of antibiotics in the beginning of my cycle (+/- 4 weeks ago) and had unprotected sex right in the middle of my pack day 14.

Is pregnancy at all possible? Today I' m due for my period and nothing has come. No pains  no irritability nothing.

Yes, pregnancy is possible if you did not use extra precautions.

Posted by: WEETA | 2009-04-08

Maybe because you are stressed about it, you will take a litttle longer to start. I have been waiting for my period to start due to me going on clomid, going for the implant next week so ja I was 21/2 days late not good because of all the public holidays timeing must be on the spot.
Why are you so worried about being preggies.
If the implant does not work for us this time we must look for a baby to adobt not to good to keep using clomid
Hope for the best for you

Reply to WEETA