Question
Posted by: Kuki | 2009/09/08

possibility of a pregnancy

Hi Doc and everyone

i need to find out wherether is it possible to fall pregnat if you had intercourse the day after your last day of your ovulation? because the otherday i had waterish substance coming out with blood in it and i had some slight cramps like period pains and in the mornings i feel a bit neuseas but i dont vomit so i need to know that is it possible that i can be pregnat?

Thanks in advance

Kuki

Yes it is possible that you could fall pregnant a few days after ovulation.

Rachel please post your question separately.

2
Posted by: rachel | 2009/09/08

I' m 40 yrs old, haven' t had a child, I' ve done an operation through a gynae removing mayoma. Can I concive?

Reply to rachel
Posted by: rachel | 2009/09/08

Reply to rachel