Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2010/02/22

Possibilities of HIV infection?

Dear Doc.
I''d like to know, what are the chances of precum leaking out from the base of an intact condom during sex, into the woman??
I have had PROTECTED sexual intercourse with a guy more than a few times, apparently he''s not monogamous.
Once, during intercourse, I realised that he''d produced what seemed like quite a lot of precum (into the condom) and I''m wondering if it may have leaked out from the base of his penis during penetration as we continued further.
Thank you in advance.

Dear Anonymous
If the condom was put on correctly it is unlikely that anything will leak out unless the condom tears, as there is enough space in the condom to catch any sperm leaking or passed with orgasm.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/22

Dear Anonymous

Reply to cyberdoc