Question
Posted by: Ruqayya | 2011-09-23

Positive pregancy test

Hi i took about 0.5ml of HCG injection which i previously used when i was on the diet, this was about two weeks ago when i was ovulating, i took a preg test this morning and the second line was faint what does that mean? could i be pregnant or could it still be the HCG in my system bearing in mind that it was only 0.5ml. Also note that we have been trying since March for a baby and i started using pregnacare conception pills about the middle of August. I am now very confused about this.

The HCG injection could have confused the pregnancy test. REpeat it or do a blood test.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-09-26