Question
Posted by: chariaan | 2008/09/16

positive or negative?

Good day.

I would just like to know my period started the 11th of September, but I already did 2 pregnancy tests and both are positive. The Lines are fade but even other people can see it. I was on the injection only for 1 month in May this year, but since then not anymore. Is it possible for the test to be neg. even if it shows pos?

PLEASE HELP

Expert ImageArchive

You should have a blood test done - that is the only way to confirm for sure.
Welma

2
Posted by: Dmos | 2008/09/17

my girlfriend she had 3 month without getting her periods,she did 2 home pregnancy tests.1st test was positive the 2nd was negative,,,we are confused can you help..

Reply to Dmos
Posted by: BABY | 2008/09/16

YES

Reply to BABY