Posted by: Sarah | 2009-02-19

Positions for BIG penis

Hi there,

My boyfriend has a very large penis which has been causing me a bit of discomfort (not during sex, but the next day I feel sore and sensitive).
What are the best positions to prevent him hurting me too much?

The Women on top position makes it possible for you to control the depth and force with which you are being penetrated. Furthermore spooning – where you lie on your sides and the man behind you and where he then penetrates you could also be more comfortable. I would also suggest that you add extra lubrication, just to ensure that you minimize the possibility of friction. Maybe what you could also explore is to spend a bit more time with foreplay to ensure that you have relaxed enough and opened enough.

A website that could be helpful is You are welcome to phone the SASHA Helpline – 0860 100 262; and a facilitator will be able to assist you in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.

Posted by: Wonder | 2009-02-20

Hi Ben on top sa BOMME LE BONTATE ge ba dira ngwana at the back is 100% for her

Reply to Wonder
Posted by: Ben | 2009-02-20

Yes you on top. Is the best way.

Reply to Ben
Posted by: oz | 2009-02-20

Make sure that you are very wet, and like XXX said you ride him so you can control the depth.

Reply to oz
Posted by: XXX | 2009-02-19

U ride him so you can control the depth etc.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Kel | 2009-02-19

you are ONE lucky lady!!!! Enjoy.......

Reply to Kel