Question
Posted by: Woman | 2013/02/01

Posibilities

Hi guys please do not be judgmental and if possilbe please advise.

I slept without a condom with my ex boyfriend mid October and again about 5 weeks back now the doc tells me I am 7 weeks pregnant, is there any posiblity of him impregnanting me or its still my husband?

2
Posted by: cc | 2013/02/04

Just wanted to add, the above is assuming you have a perfect 28 day cycle. I initially miscalculated how far along I was because I assumed I ovulated on day 14, but after having done a scan it turns out I actually only ovulated much later in my cycle, meaning my cycle was a lot longer than 28 days.
If you''ve had a scan, it will give you a more accurate idea of how far along you actually are.

Reply to cc
Posted by: cc | 2013/02/04

The way they count your pregnancy, they take the first 2 weeks as the 2 weeks leading up to conception. (they will normally count 40 weeks from when your last period started to calculate your due date) Conception occurs at day 14, so if your doctor says you are 7 weeks pregnant, conception occurred 5 weeks ago. This early on it''s not that accurate though, so you can''t rely 100% on the dates.

Reply to cc