Question
Posted by: Lizz | 2010/05/24

Portion plan diet

Hi, I was reading up on the portion plan diet on this site. It looks great. I am just not sure how much a portion is. How do I work out what a portion size for me is?

Dear Lizz
Portion sizes are standard for all individuals, but the number of portions you eat will depend on your gender, age, level of physical activity and if you need to lose or gain weight. Click on 'Diet n Food' at the top of this page and do a Search with 'What is a Food Portion' to find the article I wrote on this subject which explains what is regarded as a portion for different types of food.

2
Posted by: Lizz | 2010/05/24

I forgot to add. I struggle with low bloodsugar due to high insulin levels apparently it is called Reactive Hypoglycemia, will a normal healthy diet be sufficient?

Reply to Lizz

Dear Lizz