Question
Posted by: Narusha | 2011/05/20

Portion list

I would like to follow the Portion Eating Plan but can''t seem to find the portion list on the site. Please can you point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Dear Narusha
I did not design the Portion Eating Plan on the Diet section of Health24, but if you read through the instructions carefully you will see that portions are explained as you go along (e.g. 1/2 cup = 1 milk portion). They also give examples for each meal of how many portions you should eat and how much of each food this entails. So check out the page carefully.

2
Posted by: hester.robb | 2011/09/08

Can I have the Portion List for The Portion Eating Plan, please.

Reply to hester.robb

Dear Narusha