Question
Posted by: Mark | 2010-06-22

portion

Hi guys,need a bit of advice,What good portion can i use as the wife is sad in bed.i heard of the following,clitoral gel,white flower, german spanish drops, beccie pessarie, go girl.Do u guys know of something that is more hotter then these.please help and no funny comments.

please ask your wife for her options, needs and wants.

6
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-06-27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Anon | 2010-06-22

Treating her with respect, listening to her, making her feel special is sometimes all that is needed, great lovemaking starts in the mind first, otherwise its just merely sex. Idiots who cant treat women properly will never understand this.

My wife and I started our relationship with dignity and respect first before we moved it to the bedroom...what a difference that made and still makes today. Respect, love and honor...try it, it might make you into more of a man.

Posted by: Woman | 2010-06-22

I know Alicia! It''s amazing how men always look for quick fixes while the cheapest and simplest fix it just taking the time! It should start while our clothes are on. Amazing how many men just don''t get it :D

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Alicia | 2010-06-22

WOW Woman you said all the right things, Im already turned on and here is no man even close by. I cant even remember the last time a man treated me like that...long overdue!

To get back to the topic, Mark ignore all the pills and creams and start using the more physical stuff, much more affective and cheaper.

Reply to Alicia
Posted by: Woman | 2010-06-22

Why don''t you try the following:Kissing of breast, caressing of neck, whispering in ear, flowers in hand, sucking of clitoris and labia, kissing of inside of thigh. Also try considering feelings and respecting her opinion.

It might take some time, but will have longer and more positive effects than any potion or lotion.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: topdog | 2010-06-22

Hi Mark,i think the women will be able to answear this question.

Reply to topdog