Posted by: Angelique | 2010-04-21

Porphyria and "  Pheda-Cut Stimulant Free"  Weight Control tablets

Dear Doc,
I have Porphyria and would like to use Phedra-Cut Stimulant Free, Wight Control tablets (as I also have mild Barlow Syndrome). I have gone to see my GP and the pharmacist at Dischem, but no one was able to tell me if the ingredients in here would be safe for use in a Porphyria positive person. I have the stomach one..not the skin. Do you perhaps have a person/place that could help with this?
I tried one of those Simply slim tables, and ended up with in one hour not being able to breath and heart palpitations.

The incrediants in Phedra-Cut Stimulant Free: L-Camitine Fumarate, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Garcinia Cambogia (60% HCA), Gymnema sylvestra, Pyruvate, Chromium ploynicotinate, Selenium chelate, Pantothenic acid, 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) and Phaseolus Vurgaris (E4:1) and Bioperine (95% Piperine Extract).
I am really scared to take it, but they representative of USN said it would be fine....I just need proper confirmation.
Thanking you for your time.
Kind Regards

Expert ImageNatural health

if you go to the following website you will see that no studies with Porphyria and supplements has been done. I am unable to say if it would be safe for you to use.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie