Question
Posted by: Peter | 2010/07/09

Porn (to women)

What is it that you ar looking at while watching porn and what do you do? Is it the size of penis or vigina?

Similar to any other entertainment you find your own meaning in porn. You look for whatever you like...

5
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/10

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Woman | 2010/07/09

Even though the idea of being voyeuristic is a turn on for me when watching porn, I always find myself giggling away when I watch porn. I keep imagining someone shouting " cut!!! ok, ok, can you turn a little to the left, we need the shot like this. No, no, you with the penis - get erect!!" 

This visual picture is hilarious to me. Then you see an overly madeup, bleached anus woman with lube in her mouth and then she spits it on the guy''s penis- and he plays with himself in between to stay hard. I laugh the loudest when the women " come" -oooh, oooooh, OOOOH, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!! And a man who goes uh-uh-uh (i imagine him thinking red ferrari, red ferrari!) it''s so fake. Oh, and the music-just as funny.

:D

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Leanne | 2010/07/09

i love the reaction on the women''s faces as i can relate to them! some are genuine and some are fake!

Reply to Leanne
Posted by: lizard | 2010/07/09

as a woman porn leaves me stone cold, its like watching someone else eat cake, you cant feel it you cant taste it so whats the point, however if I am eating the delicious chocklate cake I can feel it and taste it , thats a different story. I have to have the real thing in my own bed, otherwise I feel feathers. And quite frankly watching two other people do the wild monkey thing is just plain embarrasing, I would feel as though I walked into someone else bedroom, by mistake. And I''m no prude in the bedroom I assure you

Reply to lizard
Posted by: a woman | 2010/07/09

I am a 42 year old woman and I love to watch porn, neither of two interest me much, what turns me on is the movement of the man and the moans of the woman,the more vocal she is the more I enjoy it.

Reply to a woman