Question
Posted by: Pedro | 2010/08/19

Porn star look alike

Tell you what, there''s always some lady at your work place who looks like a porn star, everythin is spot on, the boobs, body.
Who can agree with me?

No questions for the expert?!?

13
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/20

Well, it depends on whether you''re a bimbo  ) (although, i read somewhere that barbie has had 126 jobs to date!)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Ken | 2010/08/20

Believe it or not but that is my name, do I qualify as Barbie''s partner?

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/20

Aaaah yes, i think i understand. Barbie, right?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Pedro | 2010/08/20

Fine we can''t classify them under one umbrela, but i''m talking about those hot ones, you know them? The blondes for example.

Reply to Pedro
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/20

Yup, A man, I''m sure the last thing you look at when you watch porn, is her face! lol

Reply to Woman
Posted by: a man | 2010/08/20

I agree with you woman, what on earth does a porn star look like? I have seen beautiful ones and some really awful ones, they cannot be classified under a single label of " porn star looks" 

Reply to a man
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/20

No Pedro, I''m just more into erotica than porn :) So I don''t really know what porn stars look like. I''m just wondering whether you mean they look cheap or that they act like a tease or that they''re just hot.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Pedro | 2010/08/20

Woman - Are you wondering whether you look like one?

Reply to Pedro
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/19

Just one question... what does a porn star look like?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Rex | 2010/08/19

Totally guy!

Reply to Rex
Posted by: Cy | 2010/08/19

True dat, i can relate with that, everywhere i have worked, there''s always one or two....I agree

Reply to Cy
Posted by: Space ship | 2010/08/19

pedro, you right there are quite a few working with me that looks like ET phone home

Reply to Space ship
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/08/19

No questions for the expert?!?

Reply to Sexologist