Question
Posted by: callie | 2010/09/22

Porn / sex addiction

is there a cure for this, when i get myself i look at porn over the net and sometimes goes for hours and the look for someone on web to play over cyber space. have cyberspace buddy but want to stop, how do i do it...please keep nasty comments forn yourself

Well done Callie on realizing that you might have a problem and for the motivation in wanting to stop it before it worsens. Sex addiction and pornography addiction are real problems that can have devastating effects if left unchecked and especially if you are in a relationship. My best advice would be for you to consider seeing a counsellor/sex therapist/sexologist who can help with behavioural therapy to help prevent this from going out of hand. You are already on the winning path but you will need extra help and motivation for you to overcome this.

2
Posted by: callie | 2010/09/23

Thank you forn your help, will do so and give you feedback.

Reply to callie
Posted by: GG | 2010/09/23

Get a XBOX 360. A lot more fun sometimes.

Reply to GG