Question
Posted by: Tom | 2011-10-21

porn pics

Please help me....I just found out last night that my wife has nude pics of a certain site which a friend saw and i went onto the site and saw them for myself,i dont know how she took these pics as i dont take any nude pics of her,What must i do.

Tom, as others have suggested, I can only recommend that you gently confront her with this and ask for the facts - when, where, how, etc. I say gently so that you try to avoid her becoming unnecessarily defensive...there is no guarantee, but try anyway. It may be that you need to work this through with a couples therapist...

Claire – SASHA

For further information please consult SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

10
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-10-22

Claire – SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Ty | 2011-10-21

is it not possible they were put on the internet before u met? or even by a ex boy friend

Reply to Ty
Posted by: Tom | 2011-10-21

we are married for 5 years and she is indian,very beautiful women.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011-10-21

Unforgivable!!!!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Ty | 2011-10-21

how long have you been married for?

Reply to Ty
Posted by: Nonni | 2011-10-21

Yes, find out how she got them and how they got on the site. Did she get paid for them do you think?

Reply to Nonni
Posted by: XXX | 2011-10-21

You have to approach her about this,this is unacceptable behaviour.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: roommate | 2011-10-21

Print them and confront her. What are you waiting for?

Reply to roommate
Posted by: Tom | 2011-10-21

Yes it nude pics of my wife

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Fiesta | 2011-10-21

Are the pics of someone you know?

Reply to Fiesta