Question
Posted by: anon | 2010-07-23

porn is the only thing that turns me on

I have quite a low libido and i find that i often don''t feel like sex at all but when there is a soft porn movie on tv or something i find i get really turned on. my husband doesn''t turn me on as much as this does, is this wrong? I have tried other afrodesiacs and nothing really works....however my husband does have a sex problem and weakness for woman and has cheated on me before we were married and i''m afraid that if we watch it together before we have sex that it may destroy our marriage or make him look for it more and more with other woman? what should i do?

The problem is not libido but may be what you find sexually arousing and stimulating. that the porn stimulates you means that you still have sexual desire and arousal. thus it may not be a physiological problem that you have but maybe relationship issues. that your husband cheated / weakness for women may be off-putting. rather than introducing porn to the relationship, rather consult a therapist to counsel both of you in relationship / trust / intimacy issues

9
Posted by: why | 2010-07-29

why on earth did you get married to a cheater, now you are going to spend the rest of your life being insecured? good luck!

Reply to why
Posted by: A man | 2010-07-26

It''s sad there so many desperate weirdos on here trying to use this site as a pick up site...it''s ludicrous!!! there are many other sites for picking up woman, leave this site for what''s it was designed for.

Reply to A man
Posted by: anon | 2010-07-25

totally agree Nikki!

We started talking dirty to one another and wow that really spices things up..turns out my own husband is a dirty talker!

Another anon...stay away from the married woman!

Reply to anon
Posted by: Nikki | 2010-07-25

Another anon you such a frikn loser, get a life dude

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-07-25

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: another another anon | 2010-07-24

happily married,except for your husband cheating on you and not turning you on. crap!!

Reply to another another anon
Posted by: anon | 2010-07-24

I" m happily married thank you.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Another Anon | 2010-07-23

Do you want to hook up?

Reply to Another Anon
Posted by: Another Anon | 2010-07-23

Anon i can really turn you on and give you the best sex ever.

Reply to Another Anon