Question
Posted by: Duke | 2012/02/10

PORN IN A MARRIAGE

Can anybody tell me if they currently share porn in their marriage without any issues , and it benefits both parties

There are some couples who use this to good effect from time to time, however, there are also many circumstances where one partner finds this distateful or problematic...

For further information, please consulot SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru
For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

9
Posted by: Pixie | 2012/02/22

Sometimes me and boyfriend uses porn to spice up things, but it doesn''t happen everyday. The thing is.. it''s not fair to generalise regarding sex and women, because I am a healthy 29 yearold with a healthy appetite for sex and I enjoy watching porn just like my man does. We are emotionally connected, we know we want a future together and we invest in each other''s needs. We use porn merely to excite us a bit when the mood strikes, but only to make sure we mix things up everyday. We both get bored pretty quickly with what we do and therefore we look for things to make it interesting.

As of late, we haven''t touched a porn video. It''s like we don''t need it anymore. We " make our own"  i.e. we find ways to make sex fun and interesting without " backup" .

Most importantly, we are both open and honest and true to each other. And we have a strong soul connection that goes beyond anything. The porn doesn''t rule our sex life, we decide what is good for us and what is not.

The moment porn interferes with a marriage or any relationship, then it means it is clearly not a mutual interest and in my opinion a person cannot be convinced to like it if it is not a preference in the first place. Your partner should come (or cum) first. LOL

Reply to Pixie
Posted by: Duke | 2012/02/13

Googs
Thank you for your valuable input
I am sorry that you have had to go through this

Reply to Duke
Posted by: Googs | 2012/02/13

Hi Duke
The thing is (and this is what I experienced personally so I am not generalising)...
I think there comes a time that watching the porn and what follows... simply is not enough anymore.
It is at this stage where he felt the needto " explore"  further. From my side, I had no desire to cheat on him or even to get involved with anyone outside may marraige, but (and this comes from him), he reached the stage where he wanted " more" and that is where it all started and sadly ended..............
I had no problem watching porn WITH him, but to me it was not the beginning and the end of everything. I think I did it because He wanted us to?
You see, a woman''s a bit different when it comes to sex. For us it is deeper, more personal and more emotional.
So, end of story, it destroyed our very good relationship..

Reply to Googs
Posted by: Duke | 2012/02/13

Wendy:
do you guys have any boundaries in place where pornography is concerned as to how much you should or should not be watching ?

Reply to Duke
Posted by: Duke | 2012/02/13

Googs
do you find that you felt cheated on by him becoming desensitized to the porn
do you feel that he has cheated your relationship out on something that you both enjoyed (i am assuming )

Reply to Duke
Posted by: Googs | 2012/02/13

My husband and I used to watch porn. Then one thing ledto another and he started looking for more excitement, outside the relationship. This lead to disaster and divorce.
Not a good idea from my point of vies as it never stops there.

Reply to Googs
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/02/12

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Duke | 2012/02/10

Please help by explaining how you got to this point in your marriage

Reply to Duke
Posted by: wendy | 2012/02/10

Hi,hubby and myself watch porn,,,nothing wrong and it adds much more excitment in our marridge

Reply to wendy