Question
Posted by: wayne | 2012-01-17

porn again

Is porn actually harmful? Is porn actually degrading to women?

Yes, no, May be... There are different opinions on this. Some use it as therapy for sexual problems, others to "get them going". We however know where it wrecked relationships and marriages. We know of incidents where the person had a sexual problem after watching porn and could not distinguish between physically possible, camera tricks and fantasy. WE also know that there is a high correlation / association between porn and violent crimes such as assault and rape. Is it degrading to women? That is something you have to decide for yourself... If you think a women was created to fulfil every sexual fantasy under the sun and still smile and look sexy - well then it is not degrading. If you however think that a women has more roles to fulfil in life, can respect her body and sexual autonomy, well then it may be degrading. Personally I think using your own imagination to spice up things - is far more fun than living another man's fantasy! PLease note that I refer to a "woman", but it also applies to men in porn. Deidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012-01-18

Degrading to women? nope! I KNOW that I have more to offer in life than to open my legs on camera and I have self respect... something that the porno stars don''t have.

I don''t think that it is degrading to women in general, because I don''t compare myself to those type of women. I would degrade myself just to try and compare.

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: Mingaz | 2012-01-18

Porn is totally safe and simple way of fulfilling men''s fantasies...
I watch porn a lot of times and find it pleasant although in real life sex wo''nt be like porn movies,the good thing about porn is just the play and different positions they make ,that other ladies in real life will never do.

Reply to Mingaz
Posted by: Gretha | 2012-01-17

I find porn extremely degrading.
Porn ruined my marraige, my and my children''s lives.

Reply to Gretha
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-01-17

Reply to sexologist