Question
Posted by: Mike | 2012/01/18

PORN ADDICTION> > > 

Good Morning...

I am too addicted to Pornography so much that when i am working on a PC,a day cannot pass without looking at XXX videos that i have bought...I go aas far as buying different movies just to see different characters and body types and sex positions...I know that many girls are against the idea of men watching porn and therefore i would like to stop...

Can you please give me advices as these movies make me to enjoy masturbating a lot more than enjoy sleeping with a girl..I don''t know what actually is causing this,but most of the time i crave for sex,the pleasure is not the same as the one i have when masturbating...

Porno addiction, sex addiction etc are all forms of dependency and needs professional intervention. Phone SASHA helpline (0860 100 262)for a professional who can help you of visit the following website for centres where you can attend support groups and get help: http://www.go4rehab.com/ Deidre - SASHA

6
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/19

Hhhmmm, that explains alot...... how many girls have you had sex with?

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: Mike | 2012/01/19

13 yrs just turning 14 next month.

Reply to Mike
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/01/19

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/18

What do you fantasise about when you masturbate? and what do you think about when you sleep with a girl?

Maybe you get more of a sensation when you masturbate because you can " dream up"  anything and/or anybody.

Do you maybe feel insecure when you are with a woman and that causes you to think more about the actual act, rather than to get lost in the feeling?

How old are you, if I may ask?

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting
Posted by: Mike | 2012/01/18

I''ve tried sleeping with different girls and would like to tell you that the sensation just lasted for a couple of minutes...But with porn i masturbate till i cum,and overdo it till i get satisfied and no longer need to watch it again...

Reply to Mike
Posted by: Ms. Bee Sting | 2012/01/18

Oh, really... very interesting. I would think that the " real deal"  and the wetness would be much more enjoyable than a dry hand.

Hhhmmm, maybe you like the fantasies more when you masturbate than when you are with a girl and that is why you think that masturbating is more enjoyable.

I dunno: just a thought.

One question: have you ever been with a real hot blooded woman that screws your brains out? Maybe you haven''t been with the right sexual partner??

Reply to Ms. Bee Sting