Question
Posted by: wierd | 2012/04/23

porn addict

hi i just want to know if i am normal? im 28 f and i have a wonderful fiance and we have a good sex life although i wish he was more experimental..

i look at porn alot and find strange porn fscinating..

i just want to know am i normal??????????

Looking at porn is "normal" ; a great many people do it, without harm. Why not discuss your interests gently with your fiancee, and explore some porn together, to discover whether your interests might coincide ? If his tastes absolutely do not match yours, and this is important to you, maybe reconsider the engagement, after consideringsome couples counselling first, to explore compatabilities

5
Posted by: WIERD | 2012/04/24

HAHAHA NO I DONT WANNA SWOP PICS LOL
YES WE DO LOOK AT PORN TOGETHER I BUY HIM PORN BUT I THINK MY BDSM FANTASIES ETC SHOULD MAYBE REMAIN MINE LOL IM GLAD TO KNOW IM NORMAL HAHA THANKS GUYS..

Reply to WIERD
Posted by: XXX | 2012/04/23

Charles or Uncle Charlie...keep your old-man pictures to yourself hey...

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Charles | 2012/04/23

Yes you are normal. Do you want to swap pictures?

Reply to Charles
Posted by: ZZZ | 2012/04/23

If you are looking at porn then be assured that he is also looking at porn......rather do it together.

Reply to ZZZ