Question
Posted by: Philip | 2012/10/22

Porn

HI there my wife is interested in watching porn with me but do we go for the hard core stuff first of is there a lighter version if i can call it. I dont want scare her off it.

interest is one aspect and one needs to look at why the two of you are watching porn as this can graduate to trying to emulate what is in a movie which is not necessarily the reality or the truth

1
Posted by: billy | 2012/10/23

Well if she is intresting in watching porn, show her, ask her if she wants to see the hard version or something light.Also tell her what the two versions are.

Reply to billy