Question
Posted by: Eagle Eye | 2011-10-03

Porn

Hi my girlfriend of four years suggested we get some xxx rated movies and watch them together. I`m not sure what to make of it. We have a good sex life even though she doesn`t want me going down on her for very long. Why would she want us to watch porn? I did ask her and she said she`s just curious.

Dear Eagle Eye,

Women, similarly to men can be curious about porn and could enjoy the excitement it evokes. Maybe you should consider believing your girlfriend, seeing you did ask her and she gave you an answer.

5
Posted by: Sexy | 2011-10-18

Pls can you tell me how to go about trying to be a porn star for my husband and try and match his imagination from what he has already seen on his phone.

If possible i would like to find a place that might be able to teach a respectable woman how to act or do the kind of things a porn star woman does. I know it will make him happy

Reply to Sexy
Posted by: Brian | 2011-10-10

Don''t think twice - as the Nike logo says: " Just Do It" !! It will definitely make things interesting in your sex life. You know what they say: If you switch a Movie off after 10 minutes - it''s usually a bad Movie - if you switch a Porn Movie off after 10 Minutes - it''s probably a F##king excellent movie - Good Luck!!

Reply to Brian
Posted by: XXX | 2011-10-03

She is probably just wanting to spice things up a bit.As long as it does not become all consuming it should be fine

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011-10-03

Just do it and see and experience what happens!!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-10-03

Dear Eagle Eye,

Reply to sexologist