Question
Posted by: xenia | 2010/09/17

porn

My man watches porn when Im asleep!

Porn is so difficult to objectively define in terms of its rightness or wrongness. It is often more about preferences or beliefs of the individuals in the relationship. Many women feel that it constitutes cheating when they discover their partner using porn. In your case he seems to want to keep it to himself, watching while you are asleep, excluding you from this sexual aspect of his life. He might not view it this way though, and like some other men, believe that it is harmless. Questions you should ask yourself and him, are whether there are significant relationship concerns, other than the porn, that might explain why he is behaving as he is. Is he preferring to use this as a sexual outlet rather than intimacy with you? Obviously these would need to be addressed to see if things change, if they don't then it may be that depending on what type of porn he is accessing, it is providing something you never could - anonymity, intense / fantastical sexual stimulation, unrealistic sexual responding, etc. etc. If his watching porn is not about the relationship or indeed you (e.g. does he find you sexually unreasonably restrictive?, does he feel you no longer care about your appearance?), then you need to try to realise that his reasons for does this are not about you, but you may have to make a decision about how you deal with this.

5
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/09/18

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010/09/17

Ask him why he does so and in need watch with him.How do you know that he watches porn if you are sleeping ?

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Lady man | 2010/09/17

Hi Xenia

What is the problem. Maybe you are boring.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: Jox | 2010/09/17

I also watch porn when my wife sleeps, thats all she does, sleep sleep sleep.

Reply to Jox
Posted by: Egg | 2010/09/17

My woman studies when I''m asleep!

Reply to Egg