Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-06-30

Porn

Can anyone tell me which porn webside I can visit, I am married and my sex drive is very low and this frustrates my husband. I really need to boost my libido but not with medication.

please help.

Porn only results in arousal for some, not an increase in libido. Furthermore, accessing porn without his knowlege could potentially be seen as you wanting to be sexual without him - so do beware.

There are a number of factors that can lower the libido more than normal (and yes, it is common for it to decline in women in a long term relationship once she feels secure). These factors include physiological factors (homone imbalances), side-effects of medication, depression, high stress levels, tiredness, anger or frustration at your partner, feeling of disconnection from him, other sexual problems, and so on. What it is that is contributing to your loss of desire needs to be understood so that you can attempt to address it. Enhancing arousal can help once you're being sexual, but it may not drive you to want to be sexual...

I recommend that you speak to a sexologist who can assess your particular situation and give you and your husband some ideas. He really would need to be part of this work.

You could find a local sexual health professional via your GP or call the SASHA Helpline and leave a message 0860 100 262.

Claire - SASHA

7
Posted by: Another Anon | 2010-07-01

Its my pleasure Anon. Hope you find a way to resolve your problem. And dont let Fake get to you.

Reply to Another Anon
Posted by: Anon | 2010-07-01

Thanks doc and another anon.

I would look at other solutions like you''ve suggested.

To Fake, you are indeed a fake. You just visit this forum to attack those who needs help, if you did not notice this is not a talk forum is a specialist forum and your opinions are just useless. HAVE A NICE DAY.

Posted by: FAKE | 2010-06-30

This is not real - some one is fishing for porn sites and is too lazy to find them on their own

Reply to FAKE
Posted by: Anon | 2010-06-30

Another Anon

I don''t want medication because I''m pregnant, but my libido was even low before I fell pregies, for now porn is my only option until I''ve given birth and stopped breastfeeding then I will consider some healthy medication.

Posted by: Another Anon | 2010-06-30

Anon, by watching porn it will only boost your sexual drive for that time. What will you do at other times? Do you honestly want to be constantly watching porn to try and resolve your problem?

Reply to Another Anon
Posted by: Another Anon | 2010-06-30

Anon, if i may ask why not with medication?

Reply to Another Anon
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-06-30

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist