Question
Posted by: Man | 2010/05/13

Porn

How many of guys watch porn? My partner does not allow me to? She threw all my porn material away when she moved in.

Difficult to say how many because people often will rather die before they admit watching porn. Pornography is often a value based decision. There are also lots of research that suggest that pornography increases the risk for violence and unrealistic sexual expectations.The real question is do you want your partner or pornography?

8
Posted by: simone | 2010/05/15

I think your wife finds if offensive to her thinking you change her for porn,perhaps it''s not very true but her emotional part should be respected.It''s not right to say that one is lucky if their partner enjoys porn as wel,as after all it is a sin and finally it may distroy even very strong relationships.So think about it.Are the porn videos (fantasy) or your wife ( a real human,living woman loving you) more important to you? Without porn you will survive,but without her....hardly.

Reply to simone
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/14

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Man | 2010/05/13

You are dam lucky

Reply to Man
Posted by: porn wife | 2010/05/13

that is right,every bit that is done....

Reply to porn wife
Posted by: Man | 2010/05/13

You are really lucky Porn Wife. Honestly does she request you to do some of the scenes from the movie?

Reply to Man
Posted by: porn wife | 2010/05/13

the wife watches porn before we can do it,she tells me to do the way that it,s done in the movie..
lucky me
wat do u guys think of that.

Reply to porn wife
Posted by: Ken | 2010/05/13

I am one of the lucky ones, my lady loves to watch porn as much as I do, she loves it.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Oldster | 2010/05/13

No harm in porn as long as it does not become an obsession. What the ladies do not always appreciate is that us guys are stimulated by visionary material be it in the flesh or in books or movies.
A lot of women are inclined to be overly modest, and cover up, no doubt influenced by their mothers and not necessairly a bad thing, but it does limit what you can see . If they limit you and you enjoy the sights then go for the porn those gals certainly let it all hang out. That''s the route I have taken, although to be honest, I keep it well hidden !!

Reply to Oldster