Question
Posted by: addy | 2010/03/11

Porn

Im addicted to porn... I spend hours and hours on the net and on my PC watching porn. I masterbate 2 times a day what can be done to cure me or should i take medicine? HELP HELP HELP

Expert ImageArchive

People can disappear into a good book or a movie, but there is always an end to a book or a movie. The Internet is especially addictive because the Net is endless, interactive, social and exploding with never ending images and information. The Net offers exciting relationships 24 hours a day all over the world. Before the Internet children and couples stopped working and talking with their friends after dark. Spending the evening together reading, playing games and watching television together was the norm. But not anymore.

What you describe could perhaps be compulsive sexual behaviour. Once you try to control compulsive behaviour, because you can't stop, you are crossing into addiction. The fact that you are worried about it means that there might be a problem, luckily one that you've become aware of.

That's a good start. This is a complex issue, one that can not easily be discussed in a few sentences in cyberspace. Please feel free to contact Mik-aal telephonically on Tel: 021 790 7779.

He will be able to give you more information. Best of luck.

1
Posted by: Addictions Expert Forum | 2010/03/12

Reply to Addictions Expert Forum