Question
Posted by: Nina | 2009/07/24

Porn

My husband is into porn he downloads it everyday. We only have sex every 6 weeks from his side. If i dont complain about it i will not get any at all. Please tell why is it always porn? Is there something wrong with me or does he get it from someone else? Please help.

porn is not inherently bad as it can be used to spice up a couples sex life. however, it needs to be a consensual act that both parties are interested in pursuing. however, in your case, your husband's porn usage is negatively impacting on your life.

due to the intricasies in your case, it may be better to consult a sexologist through our helpline for support and help: 0860 100 262.

4
Posted by: Condom Man | 2009/07/26

I suspect he' s got a problem with intimacy + uses porn to get turned on so he can masturbate. That way he gets satisfaction without the intimacy. B4 I was married I used 2 look at a lot of porn, big boobs, big bums etc. get turned on + then masturbate. It does give U a big turn on 4 masturbation  I used 2 come very quickly after looking at porn. I suspect thats what he is dioing.

Reply to Condom Man
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2009/07/24

PJ, i am no proffessional in this field, but i am one. I was just giving my opinion as a guy

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: PJ | 2009/07/24

Anon guy, that is such a wreckless statement!

Nina, some people have serious issues that we don' t normally understand. Chances are your hubby has some intimacy, even self esteem problems or depression even.

This is really something that only you, him and a professional person can sort out.

Listening to anyone giving you there uninformed opinions, will do no good. So do the right thing and see a professional.

Reply to PJ
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2009/07/24

Hey Nina - honestly i was into porn at one stage not anymore. Although i used to watch, i still wanted it. I dont think that there is something wrong with you. As a guy one would definitely get turned on and want it. I think he is definitely getting it on the side line, sorry to say so.

Reply to Anon Guy