Question
Posted by: Haoza the babe | 2009/06/22

Porn

i dont mind my boyfriend watching porn..i even watch it with him sometimes.our sex life is great.
but i saw him looking at the computer(porn)while we are doing it.
i dont like that.he says he finds it more fascinating.should i be worried that maybe i dont attract him that much because when we are doing it i expect all his attention to be on me..please help.

i realy dont like that.is it normal vele

I can understand your perspective. Does he know how you feel about this? What happens during sex without porn on? If he can enjoy sex without porn, and the porn just adds titillation, maybe let him know how it makes your feel when he looks... I don't think your response is abnormal.

1
Posted by: XXX | 2009/06/22

That seems abit over the top.If he was watching yourselves in the mirror then I would say that is more normal.

Reply to XXX