Question
Posted by: deno | 2009/02/03

porn!

Hi CS regarding the laptop that was given to me son, now my partner is bipolar and very manipulating..but this year I have finally opened my eye...his aware of my leaving and now locking up my stuff...what for as I have had enough....recently pictures of him and a angolan 12 year old were found on a cell...his fondling and kissing the child...he buys us expensive gifts to stay on after his been found out...now he gives my son this lap top because I don' t speak or want anything to do with him so he buys the child...I am not certain that the child saw the porn as his into games...I decided to check and saw the porn....it was disgusting....2 years ago he was fired for making porn videos on the companies premise' s and using their lap top....he went insane...patient of Tara...now his working again and doing likewise with the new companies lap top...his sick....he knew this lap top had his filth why couldn' t he clean it..he sits for hours at night on his lap top viewing himself and whores....used to say it' s work...what does one do with someone like this...if I ask him he' ll deny and lie and actualyly get into a red hot fight believing himself...then go out and purchase us expensive gifts to cover up then think all is okay

What you are describing, in kissing and fondling a 12-year-old, is paedophilia and child abuse, and should be reported to child welfare ( depending on where the child is ) and to the police. I'd be woried that he didn't delete the porn before giving the compuiter to a child, and would worry that it might have been an attempt to interest a child in such stuff. What does one dop with such a person ? One leaves him, and reports him to the police

2
Posted by: deno | 2009/02/03

Thanks you all, Lee my son is 12, his been to lots of diff councilors as the school councilor picked that up but he wont talk, my son loves him instead, he buys my son anything he wants, not having a father I thought it was good of him, but now i suspect he could be,this man manipulated us,foreced me to leave work so that I was under his thumb, thanks god I am woking now and after seeing him with a child I have had enough. If only my child would talk, he goes into these quite stages still plays with toys at his age.

Reply to deno
Posted by: Lee | 2009/02/03

Are you not afraid that he might be abusing your child. GET OUT NOW!!

Reply to Lee