Question
Posted by: deeno | 2009/01/30

porn!!

my son was given an old lap top by my partner.....it once belonged to his previous company....whilst going through this lap top I found porn.....how can he give a child a lap top like this....some say I can have him arrested immediatly...but I am scared.....what should I do about this....this guy is porn crazy and has affairs and takes porn pictures and makes videos of him self and whom ever.....

Apparently he's thoughtless and careless, but have you asked him ? Are you assuming ( perhaps rightly ) hat it was HIM who downloaded the porn onto that computer ? Odd that he wouldbn;t delete it before giving it to ANYBODY. IF he's having affairs with all and sundry, why is he still your partner ? That endangers you.