Question
Posted by: ARE WE RUSHING | 2011/06/10

Poppie

We met in February on a Friday and spend the night together on a Saturday. We moved in together in March he introduced me to his family in April and now he wants to pay the lobola. I love him and I believe he is so inlove with me. He has a very good job and everything that I need in a man. People think we are rushing into things. ARE WE???????

Why were you in such an awful hurry ? There are good reasons why in EVERY culture people are supposed to spend time getting to know each other before rushing into marriage. Sometimes i's not the love you think it is ; sometimes there are extremely important things you don't yet know about each other.
There is no question whatever that you are rushing - so I ask WHY the hurry ? Are you scared you would stop loving each other if the marriage came later ?

7
Posted by: June | 2011/06/14

Yes , you are in a hurry, but who cares.... if it feels right go right ahead and marry him. Relationships are different because they are with different people. Good luck and enjoy!

Reply to June
Posted by: June | 2011/06/14

Reply to June
Posted by: Truth | 2011/06/10

You r rushing - this will end in tears.........

Reply to Truth
Posted by: dw | 2011/06/10

Yes you are rushing. I did the same and now after 8 months have no intimacy between us and things are falling apart because we rushed into it. Take your time and build some kind of connection between you first.

Reply to dw
Posted by: Poppie | 2011/06/10

Loli I have been single for the past 8 years and I am loving every minute of it

Reply to Poppie
Posted by: Loli | 2011/06/10

Ha y obotsa rona, already o dumetse ka magadi a kere? Anyway enjoy lovee. I have been single for the past 5yr and can''t seem to find INDODA e right they all full of stories.

Reply to Loli