Question
Posted by: Smah | 2011/03/14

Poor communication

My bf &  I lv in diff areas of Dbn n both unemployed, we burly communicate let alone seeing each other..if I dont try phone him he simply dont bother n Im pregnant with his child. If I complain he goes nuts. Im unhappy all the time n feel as if this relationship is sucking me dry both physically &  emotionally which is bad for the baby Im carrying, after birth I want out of this strenous relationship..Iv put up with too much.
Please advise.

Doesn't sound like much of a relationship, does it ? He sounds very uninterested in you and his chuild. See a counsellor and work on what would be best for you and the child. Make sure a maintenance court eventually decides what maintenance he has to pay towards the child's expenses ( if he can afford to smoke or drink, he can afford to pay maintenance ) and there's no special need to stay in a barely existing relationship until after the birth, if there are no benefits in it for you or the child

3
Posted by: Mzulu | 2011/03/14

Ok..I assume you both became unemployed after the pregnancy coz I don not imagine 2 sane unemployed people getting pregnant...unless youare both irresponsible teenagers.

Yes I agree, communication should be a two way thing. Do engage hime calmly and express you unhapiness. If it doesn''t hange, dump his broke-|-and find yourself a job/go back to school.

Reply to Mzulu
Posted by: Liza | 2011/03/14

Why wait until after the birth? You seem to have made up your mind that you want to leave - so why wait? A boyfriend who couldn''t be bothered to call doesn''t sound like a real boyfriend either. Rather work to ensure that your child has a future without having to rely on this utterly unreliable father.

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza