Posted by: Anon | 2011-09-14

Poor circulation?

Whenever I get in the bath my finger- and toenails go white. I get very bad bruises on my legs from the slightest knock, while the rest of my body hardly bruises and if it does, heals very quickly. The bruises on my legs can take weeks to clear. Is this due to poor circulation?

If so will tissue salts help? I do exercise every day, drink a litre of water a day (with other liquids as well). What else can I do? Would like to have a summer without ugly bruises.

You will have to consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests to determine the cause for your bruising. It is possible that you have a clotting problem, due to a shortage of vitamin K. Unfortunately, all possibilities will have to be investigated and it will be best to consult a doctor. In the interim, you can apply Thrombophob gel.