Posted by: Pomegranate | 2009-07-13

i see ww has a pomegranate and green tea fizzy drink, can i give this to my 2.5 and 6 yr old' s? instead of coke? i thiink its better option not sure re green tea for kids though? it is lovely and i assume healthy even though it is fizzy - pls confirm this

Dear Pomegranate
I have not yet seen this product, so do not know how much sugar from the fruit juice it contains. I would, therefore, dilute it 50% with water like all fruit juice for small children. I must admit that I have not previously considered what the use of green tea would do to very young children. It may be safe and innocuous but on the other hand it may be better to wait until the child is older. I will check out this drink the next time I am in WW, just to see what it contains.

Posted by: anti coke | 2009-07-14

Very thing is better than coke!

Reply to anti coke