Posted by: Monica | 2009-02-13

Polysystic Ovary Syndrome

In the beginning of December, my gynae told me that i have POS. He told me to follow a Low GI diet, which i' ve been doing for 3 months know. I have lost weight and feel fine. I have received my period back, but not like before. In December i got my period after 3 weeks of following the diet and then in January after 6 weeks after the one in December.

I would like to know if i will be able to fall pregnant normally and have a healthy child? And if following a Low GI diet will improve the POS?

Following a low GI diet can make a difference. It would be important to check if you are now ovulating. This will be necessary for you to fall pregnant.